You want to learn a profession with future prospects?
Then you are welcome at the “plastics service provider” and thus with us. We support our customers in optimizing technical components made of plastic and thus making them more sustainable and durable. Furthermore, we develop moulds and machines that can be produced sustainably for energy-efficient use.
Plastics offer enormous possibilities and are constantly being developed further, resulting in many new components and production methods that enable recycling and energy-efficient use. Especially the field of e-mobility, in combination with hydrogen technology, will experience strong growth in the coming years and generate new plastic components.
We train technical product designers in the field of product design and construction. Good knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry is required for this profession. A very good spatial sense is also required.
Our goal is the training to expand our team.
In the 3 ½ years of apprenticeship, the future technical product designer is trained in our company and introduced to possible tasks by experienced employees. In addition to attending vocational school, the training also includes a two-week phase in an external production facility, where he/she is taught the basics of production methods such as turning, milling and drilling.
Key aspects of training:
- 3D design of components and assemblies
- Creation of 2D drawings using measurement data, test data and 3D data
- Support of the article development from the first freehand sketch to the finished product
- Goal-oriented development according to customer requirements
- consideration of technical requirements under cost and quality aspects
- Simulation of design relevant parameters
- Acquisition of specialist knowledge about technologies, processes and trends in the plastics industry
- Sustainable action under consideration of the circular economy
Unlike large companies with several similar products, our diverse customer base allows us to work on a variety of plastic products and mouldings in the automotive, electronics, medical, marine and aerospace industries. Each assignment makes our training varied and challenging.
We try to challenge the individual skills of every single trainee and thus support them in the best possible way. The following services are deepened in the training according to development and aspirations (skills, strengths):
- mould tool design
- FEM, injection moulding simulation
- SEM, shrinkage analyses
- exhibition planning
- customer contact and project planning
- Realschulabschluss, Fachabitur or Abitur
- Talent for drawing and sketching
- Team player, committed and determined
- Joy and enthusiasm for technology and functions
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- good knowledge of foreign languages (spoken and written English) preferable
Have we attracted your interest?
Then send us your application! Gladly also for a school internship.
contact: Mrs. T. Siebert
phone: 49 (0) 50 32/ 63 151
Fax: 05032/ 63116
*Technical product designer is a recognized training occupation according to the Vocational Training Act (BBiG)